1. What inspires you to write?
Moments of joy, sorrow, change, emotional challenges….those events of my life that I can’t contain.
2. Describe yourself in (a) one word (b) one sentence.
A. Seeker B. I am a woman who seeks to grow, create and seek peace for myself and those around me.
3. What event taught you the most in your life?
Having my children.
4. What do you love the most about yourself?
I am an empathic person who cares deeply about others.
5. What characteristic(s) do you value in other people?
Honesty, diligence in doing whatever they love, kindness, insight and personal growth.
6. According to you, what is life?
Life is a gift that should be cherished, honored and shared with all those who’s lives we touch.
7. What is writing to you?
Writing is expressing the thoughts and feelings I hold inside. Sometimes writing is for my own personal growth and at other times it is a tool to reach out and touch someone else.